Web lists-archives.com

Re: em28xx: Pinnacle PCTV USB2 remote control problem

Try to load the driver with

modprobe em28xx i2c_scan=1 and submit the output..
I have a few tools floating around which can be used to determine the
best keymap for your remote of your device.
The problem is pinnacle used to sell the same device in different
countries with different infrared setups..

Markus