Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Is anyone still using this list?

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:36:12 +1100
Mr Allwyn Fernandes <webcam.sn9c120@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As this list has not seen any traffic in over 6 months, and all
> development is now being done on the v4l lists, I think my objections
> to shutting this list down back in 2007 are now irrelevant.
>
> Is there anyone who thinks this list (and/or this sourceforge project
> in general) should remain open? Specifically, Michel and Jef, are you
> still interested in having this mailing list around?
>
> If no-one has any objections, I will close this list on 31 March
> 2011, and put the project into unmaintained state.

Hi Allwyn,

The gspca driver / framework is now in the kernel and discussion about
it shall occur in the LinuxTv mailing list (see http://linuxtv.org and
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-media).

So, I think that this list may be closed.

Thank you.

--
Ken ar c'hentaÃ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/