Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Is anyone still using this list?

Hi Allwyn,

I agree with you that the list should be closed and the project be declared
unmainstained. The spca50x projecthas had a relatively long and succesfull life,
but all good things come to an end. Or in this case, the code lives on
elsewhere, in the spirit of open source :-)

Cheers,
Tomas