Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Is anyone still using this list?

As this list has not seen any traffic in over 6 months, and all development is
now being done on the v4l lists, I think my objections to shutting this list
down back in 2007 are now irrelevant.

Is there anyone who thinks this list (and/or this sourceforge project in
general) should remain open? Specifically, Michel and Jef, are you still
interested in having this mailing list around?

If no-one has any objections, I will close this list on 31 March 2011, and put
the project into unmaintained state.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Allwyn.