Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] 17a1:0118

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:24:24 +0200
Shahar Or <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have a non-supported one, with the ID 17a1:0118. Data attached.
>
> I am willing to cooperate with anything that I can, including testing
> patches.
>
> I've noticed there's one here related:
> http://lists-archives.org/spca50x-devs/01649-patch-for-17a1-0128-xpx-jpeg-webcam-tascorp.html
>
> I can also send the cam over by mail, if that is necessary.
>
> I'm subscribed to the list.

Hello Shahar,

A driver for this webcam is available (you may find it in the last
gspca version that I have just uploaded - 2.9.6 - the subdriver is
'gspca_tasc.ko').

The only problem is that nobody could yet decode the images! (Jens,
Jean-Yves, any news?)

About the list, all the linux video stuff is hosted at LinuxTv.org and
the linux-media mailing-list at vger.kernel.org (see Cc:).

Best regards.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/