Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] HP VGA cam.

I'm trying to write a driver for the HP VGA camera. USB ID: 15b8:6002.
The sensor is 7131r, and the bridge is probably vc0323 (although the inf
says it's vc0326). It's inf is the same inf which includes the po1200
sensor, which was added in December last year (The HP 2.0 Megapixel
camera). I am trying to use usbsnoop in a windows installation, but the
log size just does not cease to come to a halt (as is specified in the
microdia site), thereby leaving me unable to snoop the init sequence.
What might be wrong?

Also, is this the same sensor as hv7131r, as in vc032x.c?