Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] OV7648 again, there is a working driver for it?

Hey There,

I'm googling for answers about this cam, and i've found out that the OmniVision (OV519) driver already supports this sensor.
Chicony iCam 330 (model DC-3120)
N/A OV519 (05a9:8519) OV7648, built-in microphone Working
for example. It had a different bridge, but what the hell, it can be somehow made for use with the SN9C120 bridge. Couldn't it?
I'm learning programming, i've learned asm, c(, java&c#) and other languages, so i would be able to do it, but gspca is a huge driver collection, and this OV519 is not one driver, but a family of it. I dont have even a tiny idea how and where to start..

Cheers,
David