Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] ip293x for linux

I have a ipassion webcam (below) that I need help with building a
driver for linux. I am using ubuntu 9.04

   Bus 003 Device 002: ID 1b3b:2936 iPassion Technology Inc. PC
Camera/WebCam controller

I have collected about 750mb of usbsnoop data from windows.

Is there a public place where I can dump a little bit of that data and
get some help to make a linux driver?

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu