Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspca zc3xx spc210nc zoom problem

Hi Karthik,

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 01:23:22 am Karthik P S wrote:
> There was this posting in skype forums: (a patch was included)
> http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=127561&view=findpost&p=574031
> See below for a summary.
> http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=127561&view=findpost&p=715021

[snip]

> > 2. unpack the source: tar xzf gspcav1-20071224.tar.gz wget
> > http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca50x/Download/gspcav1-20071224.tar.gz
> >
> > 3. download the patch: wget
> > http://saillard.org/ekiga/gspcav1-20070508_force_using_hardware_mode_v3.p
> >atch

I don't know if this was ever merged, but the instructions and patch are using
gspca V1, and development has long ago moved over to gspca V2... As far as I
konw, there's basically no-one working on gspca v1 any more...

Cheers,

Allwyn.

--
Allwyn Fernandes