Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspca zc3xx spc210nc zoom problem

Hi All

Just to follow up:

> Hi
>
> webcam: philips spc210nc
> kernel: stable 2.6.30 from kernel.org
>
> Picture is generally fine but after 10 or 15 min the picture scales (zooms) a 1/4 th part of the image to occupy the complete window.
> This happens with skype. I have just put a pictoral explanation here for clarity (see url: below)

There was this posting in skype forums: (a patch was included)
http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=127561&view=findpost&p=574031
See below for a summary. http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=127561&view=findpost&p=715021

Can any spca devel confirm if this is upstream (merged) ?

Many thanks,
Karthik