Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspca zc3xx spc210nc zoom problem

On 29 Haziran 2009 Pazartesi 13:10:43 Hans de Goede wrote:
> On 06/29/2009 11:50 AM, Onur Küçük wrote:

> >> Weird, can you reproduce this problem with another webcam viewing
> >> application ?
> >
> >   Some of our users had the same problem, I am trying to get a matching
> > model camera. One of our users camera is A4tech PK-635M
> >
> >   I can ask for info if you like
>
> No I do not mean with another webcam, but with another application such as
> cheese, does the image become only 1/4 with cheese after 10 minutes too?

 Yeap I had understood, I was just asking if you want any other info :) I
don't have the camera with me and the person having the problem was also using
skype, I will ask to try with another application but it may take time to get
a response.

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.pardus.org.tr>                       but wisdom listens