Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspca zc3xx spc210nc zoom problem

On 29 Haziran 2009 Pazartesi 11:14:51 Hans de Goede wrote:
> On 06/28/2009 06:28 PM, Karthik P S wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > webcam: philips spc210nc
> > kernel: stable 2.6.30 from kernel.org
> >
> > Picture is generally fine but after 10 or 15 min the picture scales
> > (zooms) a 1/4 th part of the image to occupy the complete window. This
> > happens with skype.  I have just put a pictoral explanation here for
> > clarity (see url: below)
> >
> > http://imagebin.org/53921
> >
> > The kernel messages file (after echo 0x3f>
> > /sys/module/gspca_main/parameters/debug) http://pastebin.com/m1675afbf
> >
> > I have renamed image.dat (from ./svv -rg ) to image.jpg and uploaded it
> > to: http://imagebin.org/53922
> >
> > Any suggestions to fix this issue. If I stop video in skype and restart
> > it then the problem is fixed for another 10 minutes.
>
> Weird, can you reproduce this problem with another webcam viewing
> application ?

 Some of our users had the same problem, I am trying to get a matching model
camera. One of our users camera is A4tech PK-635M

 I can ask for info if you like

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.pardus.org.tr>                       but wisdom listens