Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Brigthnes: Sensor currently not support light frequency banding filters.

On Sun, 03 May 2009 02:16:14 +0200
"Christian Schneider" <Ironhawk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, i have some problems with the spca50x drivers.
	[snip]

Hello Christian,

The spca50x and gspca v1 drivers are not handled anymore. You must now
use the gspca v2 which is included in last Linux kernels. If you do not
want to change your kernel or if you have problems, you must get the
last version of the driver from my mercurial repository at LinuxTv.org
(look at my page below for more information).

Best regards.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/