Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] problem with aiptex slim 3000F

Jean-Francois Moine <moinejf@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Then, as your webcam has never been tested with gspca v2, there may be
> some remaining bug(s). Did you try my program svv? If it works, other
> applications as mplayer (with v4l2:) or vlc (0.9.x) will also work.

OK, your program works fine. I just didn't noticed that I had to run vlc
with v4l2:// and not v4l://.

Also I could have it run with latest flashplayer 10 and gyachi using
v4l2.

The camera thus works fine. Thank you for your help and congratulations
for your work.

--
		Renaud