Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Status of quickcam express / stv06xx driver (046d:0840) ?

Le mercredi 21 janvier 2009 à 09:17 +0100, Hans de Goede a écrit :
> Guillaume Bedot wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is the stv06xx driver supposed to be ready to use ?
> >

> Depends on which sensor your cam has, the cams with vv6410 and pb0100 should
> work fine, the ones with the hd10xx sensors might need some work.

The sensor is detected as HDCS-1000/1100.

I tested with kernel 2.6.29-rc2. Probe seems ok, and the module is
loaded. But then, svv, nor any other app display anything.

There are not much debug by defaut. Occasionally, I see "frame overflow"
in syslog, or messages from the apps saying  select/read/something
failed.

Which traces would best help to identify the problem ?

Best regards,

Guillaume B.