Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] FYI: status of 0ac8:307b

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 14:45:35 +0600
AQUARIUS <aquarius2002@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good day.
> I did, log file in attachment.

Hello,

I got the file, thank you.

I found a problem on the sensor detection, but as your trace
contains only the plugging of the webcam, I am not sure it works.

So, if it does not work, you may:
- either check by yourself the sensor type,
- or send me a usbsnoop with 1 second of video streaming.

To check the sensor, you may force its type in the zc3xx parameters.
As root, do
	echo n > /sys/modules/gspca_zc3xx/parameters/force_sensor
with n = 0..16. Don't forget to unplug / replug the webcam after
changing the value.

Best regards.

--
Ken ar c'hentan	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/