Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Would 0C45:613A work?

Hello,

I'm the owner of a Sonix/Microdia webcam:
USBID 0C45:613A
Bridge SN9C120
Image sensor OV7648

I've seen here http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca5xx.html that spca50x and gspcav1 drivers support some webcams with same bridge but none yet with same sensor.
I'm wondering if this project would add support for this webcam soon.
I'm kinda newbie and don't have any skills for developement, but I would like to help and get this webcam working. I've got the datasheet for OV7648 sensor (22 pages, rev1.2, 20/Feb/2003) with it's registers description, if it's useful for anyone, just tell me.

I've used to get it working with sn9c1xx-1.48 driver from www.linux-projects.org for 2.6.22 and 2.6.24 kernel... but now can't compile that thing for 2.6.26 or 2.6.27 kernel.

Thanks in advance.
Pablo.