Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] philips spc 610NC - works fine

On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 18:49 +0100, Karthik P S wrote:
> Hi Devs,

Hi Karthik,

> Philips spc 610nc works well.
> With skype there are errors like:
> libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Resource temporarily unavailable
> and CPU consumption is 100 % (is there any work around)

May you set the gspca trace to 0x1f:
	echo 0x1f > /sys/module/gspca_main/parameters/debug
run skype a few seconds, and send me the result of:
	dmesg | tail -200

Best regards.

Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/

Spca50x-devs mailing list