Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] DEALLOC error on spca50x_init_source with Genius i-look 110 (093a:2468)

Hans de Goede escribió:
> Alejandro Fábrega wrote:
>
>> Jean-Francois Moine escribió:

>>> Hi Alejandro,
>>>
>>> 	[snip]

>>> You should move to the gspca v2. Look in my page for more information.
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>>

>> Hello! Thanks for helping me.
>> I did what I entered and now turned on the light of the camera (: O),
>> but it does not appear image in camorama , cheese, skype, or Ekiga.
>>

> You need to use libv4l, see the end of:
> http://moinejf.free.fr/gspca_README.txt
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

Hans: I installed everything, he says the link you gave me, but the
error persists. (dmesg said exactly the same) Would that v4l Uninstall
the previous system I had before installing the new one? If so, how is
this done?

Thank you very much,
Alejandro