Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] philips spc 610NC - change color settings

On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 14:11 +0200, Karthik P S wrote:
> Hi Devs

Hi Karthik,

> I just bought a philips spc 610NC and the images are very dark but still OK.
>
> When I load gspca module the launch spcaview:
	[snip]
> gspca_core.c: [spca50x_move_data:1611] ISOC data error: [11] len=0, status=-18 (I can even manage with this work around)
	[snip]
> Any suggestions.

The gspca v1 driver is not mainained anymore. You must now use the
driver gspca v2 which is included in the last kernel releases (actually
2.6.27-rc8). If you want to still use your kernel, you must get the
driver from LinuxTv.org. All information is in my page (see below).

Thank you to tell me how it works.

Cheers.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/