Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] linuxtv.org and gspca and Ubuntu 8.04.1

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 17:33 +0200, Thomas Kaiser wrote:
> Hello Jean-Francois

Hello again,

> I can compile the source from linuxtv.org just fine. But when the
> gspca_... modules get loaded, I get "Unknown symbol" as I wrote in my
> initial mail.

Strange.

For me, the '.config' of the running kernel:

	/lib/modules/`uname -r`/build/.config

is quite the same as

	<v4l-dvb>/v4l/.config

The only difference is

	CONFIG_USB_GSPCA=m

added in the latter. It seems that your v4l/.config lacks some
definitions...

And, if you look at the directory

	/lib/modules/`uname -r`/kernel/drivers/media/video/

all the files should have the same creation time. Is it true?

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/