Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Vt001 camera 1af0:0511

To get info about your webcam bridge & sensor see here
https://groups.google.com/group/microdia/web/howto-get-information-on-your-webcam?version=26

To make any windows webcam work under linux, you'll need to capture
the communication between the windows driver & the webcam microcontroller.

there's load sof other info here as well
https://groups.google.com/group/microdia/web

-JoJo