Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] 046d:08d9 - works with gspca-modules but not 2.6.27-rc3

On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 14:48 +0930, Arthur Marsh wrote:
> Although the attached log file looks successful, I still get a green
> screen when using the web-cam via vlc.
>
> Any further suggestions?

Hello Arthur,

Yes. First, did you run vlc with the v4l library?

If yes, I'd be glad to get an image done by 'svv -rg' (all information
are in my page).

Thank you.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/