Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] usbsnoop of Philips SPC 200 / 300 NC wanted

Jean-Francois Moine wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am searching a MS-win trace of the webcam 0471:0325 or 0471:0326.
>
> Anybody owns one?
>
> Cheers.

I've put up logs of a SPC300NC/00 webcam 0471:0326 @
http://130.89.165.185/usbsnoop-spc300nc.zip

I've never made a snoop before, so I hope these are useful. They come
from a vmware winxp environment. It contains a log of connecting the
webcam, then I made a copy of the log and started streaming video for a
couple of seconds.

Mark Huijgen