Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] usbsnoop of Philips SPC 200 / 300 NC wanted

Jean-Francois Moine wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I am searching a MS-win trace of the webcam 0471:0325 or 0471:0326.
> Anybody owns one?

I have an spc200nc, but I don't have windows on any of my machines and I
don't have  time atm to go and install windows.

When I've got some time and access to a windows machine I'll try to
remember to make a dump, but don't count on it any time soon?

Spca50x-devs mailing list