Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Announcing libv4l 0.3.8

Hi All,

Here is release 0.3.8:
http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/libv4l-0.3.8.tar.gz

This release has the following changes (some small tweaks left and right for
more to the spec behavior, none of this fixes any known bugs).

libv4l-0.3.8
* work around wrong REQUEST_BUFFERS ioctl return code from certain drivers
* add pkg-config (.pc) files for easier detection if libv4l is available
* check capabilities for streaming, if the driver cannot do streaming don't
   insert ourselves between the application and the driver
* intercept get capabilites and report read capability (which we always offer)
* query buffer: indicate the mapping state of our (fake) buffer in the flags

Regards,

Hans