Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] spca and sonix

I installed v4l2ucp.

but when I use it, it says the  none of  /dev/video, /dev/video0 and
/dev/video1 are a v4l2 device.

This is what I am using: gspcav1-20071224  There probably is a newer
  one ?

Ron

Jean-Francois Moine wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 17:12 -0400, Ron Croonenberg wrote:
>> Yeah I can check it, but...   It is far from ideal I think. (I consider
>> it an ugly hack). Some things don't seem to work.  The graphics thingy
>> (gspcagui?) where you can set brightness, color saturation etc doesn't
>> work for example.
>
> Hi Ron,
>
> May you give me some more information. For example an image taken with
> 'svv -rg'.
>
> About changing the control values, you may use 'v4l2ucp'. Please, tell
> me what are the effects on the images.
>
> Best regards.

  http://www.csc.depauw.edu/~ronc/Ron.Croonenberg.shtml?nosound
  Ron Croonenberg                   |
                                    | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
  Lab Instructor &                  | Fax:   1 765 658 4732
          Technology Coordinator    |

  Department of Computer Science    | e-mail: ronc@xxxxxxxxxx
  DePauw University                 |
  275 Julian Science & Math Center  |