Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] spca and sonix

On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 17:12 -0400, Ron Croonenberg wrote:
> Yeah I can check it, but...   It is far from ideal I think. (I consider
> it an ugly hack). Some things don't seem to work.  The graphics thingy
> (gspcagui?) where you can set brightness, color saturation etc doesn't
> work for example.

Hi Ron,

May you give me some more information. For example an image taken with
'svv -rg'.

About changing the control values, you may use 'v4l2ucp'. Please, tell
me what are the effects on the images.

Best regards.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/