Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspca v2 snapshot for kernel 2.6.26 ?

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 14:49 +0200, Frédéric COIFFIER wrote:
> Hello,

Hello Frédéric,

> Is there a procedure to compile gspca v2 with recent kernel like 2.6.26 ?

I think it is explained in the README_gspca.txt of my page, and the
compilation should work with kernel from 2.6.16.61 up to 2.6.26
included.

Je peux te l'expliquer en français si nécessaire ;)

Regards.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/