Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] spca and sonix

Uhm,  I don't use XP anymore, I am running Vista 32 and 64 bit. (And of
course some Linux here and there)

That website doesn't work on/with Vista (active X or something.)
(It is actually acting pretty annoying about it. It doesn't recognize I
have vista, wants to install active X says it can't   and starts
complaining I don't have it again.  wash, rinse, repeat.... and have to
kill the browser)

Ron