Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] spca and sonix

Hello Jean-Francois

Actually yes I do have a windows driver. I even found out what the
sensor and bridge is. It seems to be similar to a cam with a similar
sensor and bridge  because I got it to work by adding an 'entry' in the
gspca driver.

I am at work now, I'll post the info later, in case anyone is interested.
(btw, the cams are very cheap, I got them of ebay fot $8 a pop and have
a mic and 6 LED's built in. I bought two, I am planning on doing some
work with stereo vision)

I'll post the chipset info (and how I made it limp) later

Jean-Francois Moine wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 21:12 -0400, Ron Croonenberg wrote:
>> Hello,
> Hello Ron,
>> I am trying to figure out how to add a sonix Pccam168 to the gspca driver.
>> The one I have doesn't use the 0c45:0x613c ID but 0c45:6143
>> I tried to look for the newest driver (but can't find a real new one,
>> and it isn't in there).
> gspca v2 is at LinuxTv.org, ready for inclusion in the kernel 2.6.27.
>> There is an 'entry' for a Pccam168 and I wonder how similar that one and
>> mine is.
> I got the file bw600.inf which gives almost all the sonix jpeg webcams
> and I did not find yours.
> Have you any xxx.inf in the MS-win driver? Also, may you do a usb sniff
> under MS-win?
> Regards.

Spca50x-devs mailing list