Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] spca and sonix

Hello Jean-Francois

Actually yes I do have a windows driver. I even found out what the
sensor and bridge is. It seems to be similar to a cam with a similar
sensor and bridge  because I got it to work by adding an 'entry' in the
gspca driver.

I am at work now, I'll post the info later, in case anyone is interested.
(btw, the cams are very cheap, I got them of ebay fot $8 a pop and have
a mic and 6 LED's built in. I bought two, I am planning on doing some
work with stereo vision)

I'll post the chipset info (and how I made it limp) later

Ron