Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] spca and sonix

On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 21:12 -0400, Ron Croonenberg wrote:
> Hello,

Hello Ron,

> I am trying to figure out how to add a sonix Pccam168 to the gspca driver.
> The one I have doesn't use the 0c45:0x613c ID but 0c45:6143
> I tried to look for the newest driver (but can't find a real new one,
> and it isn't in there).

gspca v2 is at LinuxTv.org, ready for inclusion in the kernel 2.6.27.

> There is an 'entry' for a Pccam168 and I wonder how similar that one and
> mine is.

I got the file bw600.inf which gives almost all the sonix jpeg webcams
and I did not find yours.

Have you any xxx.inf in the MS-win driver? Also, may you do a usb sniff
under MS-win?

Regards.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/