Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] spca and sonix

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to add a sonix Pccam168 to the gspca driver.

The one I have doesn't use the 0c45:0x613c ID but 0c45:6143

I tried to look for the newest driver (but can't find a real new one,
and it isn't in there).

There is an 'entry' for a Pccam168 and I wonder how similar that one and
mine is.

any suggestions ?

thanks,

Ron