Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Settings for Logitech QuickCam E2500

(Martin, it seems that your email address has problems)

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 10:49 +0200, Martin Schiller wrote:
> Hello!

Hello Martin,

> I've added the support for the Logitech QuickCam E2500 to the latest gspcav1
> driver and want to provide the specs of this cam to you, so that it can also
> be supported by gspcav2.

Thank you for this job. About the specs, I think they should be close to
those of the webcam Logitech Labtec (046d:08dd), Anyway, I'd be glad to
get the patch to the gspca v1 and I will do the trasnlation.

Thank you again.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/