Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Announcing libv4l 0.3.3

Hi All,

I'm happy to announce version 0.3.3 of libv4l:
http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/libv4l-0.3.3.tar.gz

This release has the following changes (aka the xawtv release):

libv4l-0.3.3
------------
* Add open64 and mmap64 wrappers to the LD_PRELOAD wrapper libs, so that
   they also work for applications compiled with FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64, this
   fixes using them with v4l-info
* While looking at xawtv in general, found a few bugs in xawtv itself, added
   a patch to fix those to the appl-patches dir
* Talking about the appl-patches dir, restore that as it accidentally got
   dropped from 0.3.2
* Be more verbose in various places when it comes to logging (esp errors)
* Change v4lconvert_enum_fmt code a bit, so that it is easier to add more
   supported destination formats to libv4lconvert
* Don't return -EINVAL from try_fmt when we cannot convert because the cam
   doesn't have any formats we know. Instead just return as format whatever the
   cam returns from try_fmt, this new behavior is compliant with the v4l2
   api as documented

Regards,

Hans