Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] 0ac8:307b Z-Star Microelectronics Corp. USB1.1WebCam

..
I did as soon as I read your message and, WOW, the driver has improved a
lot! Now camorama does not lock up (although it shows a triple image) and
permits changing the settings (brightness, contrast etc.) and camstream
shows the image as mplayer. However, the image is incredibly dark, and I
couldn't even see anything if I didn't point it to the lamp of my room. You
can see how it appears here: http://patola.org/lamp.png

Best regards,
Cl?udio
..uh..oh..

pointing in front of a light LED .. http://www.cosmogonia.org/cosmogoniA/tmp/toto2.jpg

..am i on the right way? WOW! :-) :-) :-)

--

cosmogoniA <http://www.cosmogonia.org/>
noprovarenofareononfarenonc'èprovare