Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] 0ac8:307b Z-Star Microelectronics Corp. USB 1.1 WebCam

On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 16:24 +0200, Davide Marchi wrote:

> could i try any other driver?

I don't know any other driver! But, this driver should work with this
webcam.

There is something in the black JPEG image you got by grab. You could
try to change the webcam parameters with v4l2ucp (contrast, gamma and
autogain - brightness does not work).

Otherwise, there may be a bug in the version 2.0.3. Cláudio, may you
check it?

If nothing works, may you send me a windows usbsnoop trace?

Cheers.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/