Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Genius Videocam Look

> Hi!
It seems that either the webcam init sequence is bad or the frame
detection is wrong. May you send me the windows logs?

Looking the logs and the code of the sn9c1xx driver, it seems that it's a frame detection problem. The SN9C10[1,2] bridges have a 12 bytes  header, the SN9C103 has a header of 18 bytes.

Tonight when I come home I'll try if that's the problem. Looking at the usbmon logs when the driver is loaded it seems that ISO transfers are taking place, so maybe it's the frame detection what is failing.

Andoni