Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspcav2-0.2.8 tascorp 0x17a1:0x0128 recognized but don't get it working

Hi, i sent you an email already!

Also, please test it with luvcview, and try to send me some usb traces
here or to lcostantino@xxxxxxxxx
Maybe we can find a solution and fix both sensors (zorro's and yours )

Also try zorro files, maybe you are using the same sensor. Currently i
only found the sensor name by opening the cam .
Ty in advance