Von: Jean-Francois Moine <moinejf@xxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspcav2-0.2.8 tascorp 0x17a1:0x0128 recognized but don't get it working
An: bdhg08-registry@xxxxxxxx
Datum: Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008, 15:12

> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying now since almost a week and I don't get my tascorp
> 0x17a1:0x0128 working. I get no output (only a black area) when
> running camorama, mplayer or zoneminder. My system:
>
> - debian etch 2.6.18-6-amd64
> - gspcav2-0.2.8
>
> Here is my lsusb; dmesg; tail /var/log/messages. Any ideas? Thanks in
> advance

Hello,

There was a bug in the versions <= 0.2.8 for the Bayer webcams. It
should be fixed in the last release (actual 0.2.10).

If you still have errors, please, contact the author of the subdriver:
Leandro Costantino <le_costantino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Cheers.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ | ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef | http://moinejf.free.fr/

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.