Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Creative Live! Notebook Pro [ID: 041e:4051] - no

> On Sat, 24 May 2008 11:02:49 +0200, "Attila Kondoros"
>
> <akondoros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Dear Jean-Francois,
>
> Hello Attila,
>
> >I compiled the v4l2 gspca driver (gspcav2-0.2.9) and tried to use it with
> >luvcview, xawtv and skype.
> >I am already using the v4l1 version with the same webcam+skype but I have
> >the CPU-100% problem...
>
> 	[snip]
>
> >I attached logs maybe you can spot the problem.
> >If there anything I should try please let me know.
>
> In gspca, your webcam is declared in the subdriver zc3xx with a sensor
> TAS5130C VF0250 and no probe sequence. As it works with gspca v1, it
> should have work directly with the v2. There should be a bug of mine in
> this subdriver :( . To go further, may you send me a MS-win trace (with
> usbsnoop/sniff)?

This is may be not driver problem, gspcav1 (spcaview,xawtv,skype) and v2
(luvcview 0.2.2) works well with this webcam (I have same webcam).

100% CPU load it is skype issue.

PS: for luvcview  delete  luvcview.cfg config file and restart luvcview

--
Regards,
Serge A. Suchkov