Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Creative Live! Notebook Pro [ID: 041e:4051] - no

On Sat, 24 May 2008 11:02:49 +0200, "Attila Kondoros"
<akondoros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Dear Jean-Francois,

Hello Attila,

>I compiled the v4l2 gspca driver (gspcav2-0.2.9) and tried to use it with
>luvcview, xawtv and skype.
>I am already using the v4l1 version with the same webcam+skype but I have
>the CPU-100% problem...
	[snip]
>I attached logs maybe you can spot the problem.
>If there anything I should try please let me know.

In gspca, your webcam is declared in the subdriver zc3xx with a sensor
TAS5130C VF0250 and no probe sequence. As it works with gspca v1, it
should have work directly with the v2. There should be a bug of mine in
this subdriver :( . To go further, may you send me a MS-win trace (with
usbsnoop/sniff)?

Thank you.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/