Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] wrong spca5xx device

On Sat, 24 May 2008 11:15:23 +0200, "Kasper Jordaens"
<kasper.jordaens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hi I've been trying to get a usbcam working. It's a brandless cam with
	[snip]
>Is my device supported?
>
>kaos@kaos-desktop:~/spcaview-20071224$ spcacat
> Spcaview version: 1.1.8 date: 25:12:2007 (C) mxhaard@xxxxxxxx
>video /dev/video0
>Camera found: LDLC OV7620+VC302
	[snip]

Hi Kasper,

Your webcam should be 0ac8:0x307b. It is a generic device.
Each webcam may have a specific sensor. To know this sensor (and the
probe sequence), I need a trace from the MS-win driver. This is done
with usbsnoop (sniff). May you send me such a trace?

Cheers.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/