Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Creative Live! Notebook Pro [ID: 041e:4051] - no picture [v4l2]

Dear Jean-Francois,

I compiled the v4l2 gspca driver (gspcav2-0.2.9) and tried to use it with luvcview, xawtv and skype.
I am already using the v4l1 version with the same webcam+skype but I have the CPU-100% problem...

So thought I give it a try for the new driver but this doesn't work for me:
1. luvcview - exists right after it starts.
2. xawtv - black background - mo moving picture.
3. skype - displays some green noise

I attached logs maybe you can spot the problem.
If there anything I should try please let me know.

Best Regards,
 Attila