Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspca v2-0.2.8 works with 046d:0928 Logitech,

On Thu, 22 May 2008 14:53:28 +0100 (BST), Chris Hammond
<vikinghat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hi Jean-Francois,

Hi Chris,

	[snip]
>onto the range reported by v41ctl. mplayer can produce
>a good picture without specifying noaudio, outfmt,
>contrast and brightness - but if they are omitted I've
>seen mplayer fail with a Segmentation fault, or more
>commonly a picture with the wrong colours (the only
>definite pattern has been that specifying contrast
>requires outfmt to get the correct picture colours).
	[snip]

Thank you for all your job.

The seg fault was due to a bad returned size. It is fixed in the
version 0.2.9 I have just uploaded. May you retry mplayer and ekiga?

About Skype, an other guy has the same problem (green screen), but
with an other webcam. I am working on it.

Cheers.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/