Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] SPCA50X USB Camera Linux Driver - Doc

Hi Helder,

> I am carrying out a new software module in which I would to
> include the USB Camera SPCA50X Linux driver.

Sounds great - good luck with that! What kind of module is it?

> For that I need documentation. Such as description of the
> header files and driver operation.

Unfortunately, I'm only the mailing list admin, not a developer of the driver,
so I do not have any documentation to provide you.

Information about the driver can be found in the releases, and you might also
try searching the spca50x-devs mailing list archives at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/spca50x/lists
and the documentation available on the project website
http://mxhaard.free.fr/

If you have further questions, you can ask them on the mailing list, where
people who understand better how the code works can answer them. You need to
subscribe to the list before you can send messages to it.

Cheers,

Allwyn.