Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] FYI: status of 0ac8:307b

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:55:25 -0300, "Thiago Bauermann"
<thiago.bauermann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
	[snip]
>If you could give me an overview about what the driver needs to do to
>support this camera, or if you have an idea or theory about what is going
>wrong, I can experiment and tinker with it here to try to get it working.

Hello Thiago, Roger and Jmarc,

It seems you have the same camera. As you know, it may have 2 sensors.
The sensor in gspca v1 and v2 (OV7620) is not the right one. So, in
the last gpscav2 release (0.0.26), I set the exchanges for the
sensor PO2030. May you try it?

Thank you.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/