Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] [New Driver]: usbvideo2 webcam core + pac207 driver using it.

RaeNye wrote:
>>  This is the promised split version of the pac207 driver I've been working on, I
>>  would like to ask everyone to take a good look at this, as I plan to base a
>>  number of other (gspca derived) v4l2 drivers on this same core.
>
> It simply doesn't work here (tried both the monolithic and the split version).
> Here's some relevant info, please ask if you need something further.

Hi,

Thanks for testing and for the detailed report! xawtv won't work because
xawtv can't handle raw bayer data, which is what the pac207 returns, and
I'm not sure but I think that camorama only supports v4l1 and this is a
v4l2 driver. Can you give it a try with ekiga?

I'll take a look at camorama to see if this is camorama not supporting
v4l2, or my drivers fault.

Regards,

Hans