Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Self Introduction: Hans de Goede

Hi Michel,

Michel Xhaard wrote:
> Hans,
> I don't understand why you start this work without asking the gspca
> maintener ?

As I wrote I wanted to have something to show before announcing my plans, I
don't like doing hot air only announcements. Also these last few weeks have
been very usefull for me to learn a lot of new things (sofar I've only been
writing hwmon device drivers, which are much simpler then usb webcam drivers).

> Jean-Francois is working on the gspca_core driver for v4l2, you
> should help if you want.

I've already send a private mail to him (this evening) to try and coordinate
our work.

Regards,

Hans