Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Pixart Webcam Development

Hello All

I have to announce that I have to stop Linux driver development for webcams with
Pixart chips (like PAC207, PAC7311/2, PAC7302) and open source development in
general.

It's a personal reason why I have to stop.

I don't like the thought that people using my GPLed code who have a government
which uses criminal practice to get the money from their citizen.

Greetings from Liechtenstein.

Thomas

PS: Sorry for the spam or to get the mind open.

--
http://www.kaiser-linux.li